Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm loving my new Kia Soul Searcher....had it about 4 weeks now and enjoy it more everyday.
Just one issue...
I play music from an 8GB USB stick plugged into the USB port...for the first couple of weeks when I stopped and started the car the music would play from the point it was at when I turned the car off. However, for the last week everytime I start the car it starts playing from the first track on the USB stick...everytime...not life threatening I'll grant you but it is annoying.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mine has always continued on from the point it was at, when either the ignition or stereo is turned back on. It only resets itself back to the beginning if I take out the USB stick. Seems a bit of a gremlin in your system. I wonder if it's possible to reset the stereo back to factory default? Maybe disconnecting the battery or taking out the fuse might get it to reboot.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Get it checked cos its not right. Mine too always resumes where you leave off. Only time it didnt was when i knocked it when i was cleaning round it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies guys...it definitely used to resume where left off, not sure what has changed!
I'll try another USB stick first just to double check, if it still plays up I'll get it back to the dealers...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts