Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya everyone

I'm new hereMy name is Dee and live in Bristol.

My mother is getting a Soul Tempest 1.6 auto diesel on motability whichshould of been 17th Nov in replacement of the PT Cruiser Conv. We ordered it backon 20th Aug 2010.

Got told by the dealer yesterday we will not be getting it next wed but poss 2nd-3rd week of Dec. Just wondered if anyone knows of why such a big deley

Was also toldwe are now getting the reseve vehicle which by that point i seen red yesterday and had a rant at the poor sales guy.

Thanks

Dee

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya Taffy49
Ah i see....It is like that then...Oh god

Dee

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fingers crossed its here before xmas and before the PT is dead for good lol.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lucky thing....Was told therwe wasno problems last tue as was worrying as not heard from the delaer sincethe order of the car was done infor 17th collection and plan when bang on monday and so did the PT, so mum as no car at themo.

Thank you the input guys

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the welcome Tempest.

Yup i likethings Brunel and its of the things that is good about Bristol.

Dee

·
Registered
276 Posts
StephenWeeks said:
I was quoted a 12 week delivery and it arrived ... in 12 weeks :)

Maybe that's because 14 months ago they were new to the UK, wern't that popular and nobody wanted them. Now they are and they do want them.

How come you waited 12 weeks anyway - Tempest had his in days!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Taffy 49 said:
Dee - what's up with the PT?

RAC Motability looked at it sat and sun and said their is not much he could do with it as it needs to go onto the computer systems.

It started back las nov when they done a system upgrade on it and since then the vehicle will judder and shake like mad then cut out. At first it was intermittent and i know how hard it is for a dealer to find intermittent faults as working in the industry for Merc Truck & Van service dept. Now it judders,shakes and misfires and puts the orange engine management light on. Once you turn it off and back on again its ok after that and wasn't gonna bother trying to get it booked in at Kings of Bristol (inside Mercedes-Benz Of Bristol)as we thought on sunday only another 10 days to go and didn't wanna waste motability money on a car that we wold not have for much longer......How wrong was i

Spoke to Motability Mon after the dealer phone call (that i ended up shouting at him as her never explain why the car would be late) to see if it was ok to book the PT in and she said it was ok. The earliest i could get it booked in was next wed with that useless dealer (Had alot of faulting out this this dealer as their customer services are, hum shall i say poo
)...oh great

I'll stop moaning now
......So a out of the blue arrival of the Soul would be greatful but not gonna be that lucky.

Dee

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not much, if the waiting time was too long to go all the way to Bath but don't fancy driving that far with a car i cannot trust.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.