Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Placed an order for the Pro Ceed over the weekend after an impressive test drive. I've gone for the 2.0l Sport.

Anyone else drove this yet if so what are your impressions of it. Overall i think Kia have well and truely hit the market with a stunning car. Build quality seems top notch and fully loaded leaves others in its class along way behind unless your prepared to pay the extra ££££'s.

Drive is no worse than the focus and golf that i also test drove and theres plenty of poke from the diesel.

Just the wait for delivery now,

Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello There,
My view of the Pro Ceed is 'A Great All Round Performer'. This car is going to turn some heads and its exciting times ahead for Kia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
STOP PRESS >>> >>> >>>
<DIV align=center>

<DIV align=center>FOR SALE

<DIV align=center>

<DIV align=center>PRO-CEED CRDi 2.0 SPORT

<DIV align=center>

<DIV align=center>COLOUR: BLACK

<DIV align=center>REG: JANUARY 2008

<DIV align=center>APPROX: 1300 MILES

<DIV align=center>

<DIV align=center>ONLY £14991

<DIV align=center>AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY

<DIV align=center>

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi,
Yes I have spent a best part of Saturday with a Pro-ceed Sport 2.0 litre diesel, courtesy of Sandicliffe Leicester, ( My thanks to Richard, Lee and the rest of the boys in the dealership.)

The only real problem I found was that I can't have it until April ( Ibought the demonstrator).
Ispend a lot of my time behind the wheel 40000 miles a year average, over the years I have driven and get to drive most things.
This car is I believe the car to move Kia up the ladder to compete with the so called market leaders.
I would challenge any one to drive this car and if it had no badges on tell just what it is.
Name: ( Ithought Pro-Sport ) Sorry Kia the names a bit naff
Styling: First Rate
Performance: Adequate (turbo lag if you push hard)
Trim: Good by todays standards,well above average .
Equipment Level: First Class
Comments: I would like to see the mirrors fold automatically when you remove the keys.
Extra's Pack could include:Little more Recaro style to the front seats.
Zenon Headlights
Dim Dip Mirror
Rain Sensitive Wipers
Warranty: Come on the rest of the so called Industry Leaders I DARE YOU TO MATCH IT

I do not work for Kia, I am not involved in any shape manner or form, but I am IMPRESSED

I will keep you all updated when the new relationship starts !!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its good to know i'm not the only one to think like that.
I've had confirmation now that mine has been built and should have it early April, can't wait.

Could i just ask what the colour was you drove, i'm still yet to see it in white!!

Regards

Rob

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi,
I am given to understand that most of the demonstrators are Ebony Black. (That's me then)
Most of the dealer cars I have spotted were indeed black.
I happened to be up in Immingham yesterday, I went to look at the storage compound.
I did not see a white car but I did see one in red along with some silver ones, silver looks good.
I have also another suggestion for Kia, (Side indicator repeaters on the wing mirror not the wing this would be better cosmetically and cheaper to do.)
One of the show cars was painted in a cream/custard colour that with black details that did look good.
Regards
RJM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Huy all just registered put an order infor my Kia Pro ceed sport told it ONR April1st. had a test drive my thoughts were excellent drive a MGZR at present bought new 2002 1.4 never had deisel before what you all think.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pullmaflex, I've been driving around in a diesel for a few years now after having also drove petrol, and i think its all personal preference. personnaly i love the way diesels drive, the power when you need it is just great and so easy to drive but also just as fun.

I think from a 1.4 you are going to notice a massive difference and will be very happy with it.

I've been told mine should be here next week, its been a long 8 weeks so far waiting for it...

What colour have you gone for?

Rob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally picked up the ceed on Friday and wow, even more impressed now had it for 2 days!

really glad i went for the white as it not only stands out but picks up the detailing much more than the black.

Couldn't be happier at the minute, good positive feedback from all who have seen it aswell so i think Kia may have made a massive step into the market with this model.

Rob

P.S If anyone wants to see some pics once it stops raining and i've had chance to clean it i'll stick some up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Huy Rob ust picked up mine Tuesday excellent i must say goos ride quality comfort etc very nice lines good feed back from friends and colleges.
Kep me informed of your fuel usages and i will inform you.
Needs a clean now dirty roads on the way to work so roll on the week end.
Well done KIA its got the looks and appeal every one cannot stop stairing at the car on the road.

·
Registered
24 Posts
if the mirrors were to fold upon taking key out u might miss them when getting out of car onto streetside. better to have them fold when lock button is pressed and pop up when unlocked.

Some of the spec you say you want to see on the cee'd is available as options in otherEuropean markets. In Gemany they can opt for dusk sensing lights, rain sense wipers, auto dim mirror. As UK is Kia's biggest European market I think we should get the full options and colours list available to us!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts