Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

The Sportage we bought in April is lovely. So nice that we are thinking of buying another Kia so we will be a 2 Kia family

Does anyone own the 1.6 CRDi proceed VR7? I'm just a bit wary of the power of it and hoping it's not really slow. I know it's not going to be fast but as long as it's not really sluggish. Does anyone know what they are like to drive? I haven't sorted a test drive out yet

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi Sarah, we too went from owning mine (Pro Ceed 3) to getting Kates (Picanto 3) as we were so happy with KIA.
It may be worth having a test drive as a few people I've heard not being overly happy with the power.
Really depends on what the car is to be used for, I don't like using the Picanto for my long drive to work although it is a great little run around and suits Kate down to the ground.

I'm sure some VR owners will be along soon to assist more..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply. Well i'm used to having 2 litre cars so i'm not expecting it to be the same but i just dont want to regret it. I'll be using it for pootling about to town etc but we will use it on the motorway too sometimes.
Kia seem to be doing good deals at the moment on some models with the vat reduction.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks both of you. I ended up buying a Hyundai i30 1.6 CRDiyesterday from Nottingham. Only 5 months old with 2k miles on in white. I think they are similar to the Ceed but i got a better deal on the Hyundai

We will have to be a one Kia family for the time being with our Sportage

1 - 5 of 5 Posts