Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Just bought my new pro cee'd 1.6 diesel eco-d , pick it up on sunday!!

Wondering if anyone knows where i can get a set of the pro cee'd door sills? They look ace but dont think mine has them?

Thanks ps, any hints on looking after it?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi, I've had a look here

http://kia-pro-ceed.sgpetch.co.uk/pages/accessories

But can't see any, may be worth o call or contacting Viking Paul in the other section.

As for looking after it, everyone's different, I started of with all good intent with keeping it as new as possible but it's showing it's age now.
I went from a wannabe detailer to a bucket of soapy water when time permits.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yep same here...Searched every single page of the internet and found nothing. As far as i know the sill protectors and aluminium pedals were on the 3 spec only. Its a total pain trying t find either. If you managed to source any let me know, i'ld be greatfull.

As for looking after it, just make sure you open the doors, boot and bonnet when cleaning. The seals are set back quite a bit and i find dirt ends up being brought in to the car on your clothes, shoes ect. Oh and dont bother with the kia mudguards..there more for show than actually doing anything.
Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
66 Posts
Interesting comment about the mud guards as most mud guards don't do that much unless you have the rally ones. Just prevent some stones flying up on the paint work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts