Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,does anyone have a noise like a distant police/ambulance siren coming from their Pro 2.0 CRDI Sport? I have noticed a noise in the last week when first starting and driving away..mines done 3650 miles and i've got a Tunit Vc-r fitted. I have been trying to find out if its the turboor the gearbox as the noise seems to increase with speed. I am leaing towards turbo noise but my local Kia dealer had to replace a gearbox on a Pro that 'ate' itself- not mine thankfully but quite worrying for us Pro owners! Also what number are your'e Tunits set to? Any help would be appreciated as I really love the Pro and want to keep it in top condition.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I do get a little bit of a "whining" from the turbo occasionally, only ever hear it with the window down though. Mines done a lot more miles though! I'm notching on nearly 35,000 LOL. Hows life with the Tunit? Was considering getting one myself

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,the tunit has made all the difference to the car, it now goes how it looks- if that makes sense! I would recommend fitting a tunit, I emailed Dan from tunit and he was helpful and very reassuring. Easy to fit and the mpg has got better-result!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts