Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I've recently ordered a new Pro cee'd 31.6 crdi, under the scrappage scheme.

Should get it by march.

Its sad to see my Rover Sterling go, but its electirics have started playing up.

Rear windscreen heater stopped ages ago, electric window works on occasions, some panel lights don't work and last month the heater packed up..not good this time of year.

Also rear shocksneed replacing and its looking expensive.

A friend at work recently had a Rio for a good price, and is very pleased with it.

So i had a look at what i liked.

Originally decided to go for the Soul, but after the test drive it was a no no.

Seems a bit sluggish and no leg room to relax when driving. I drove the 1.6 petrol.

Tried the pro ceed 1.6 petrol and enjoyed it.

Researched a bit on the internet and all seemed to prefer the crdi, so i went for it.

Hope i did the right thing.

Are there any problems anyone knows of which may arise?

I will not be able to respond to any comments if needed, until february.

thankyou

Jon

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome and I hope you enjoy the proceed. Its a good car and a good engine. No real reliability issues encountered here, but one of the Service types on here should be able to give you the rundown.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankyou nsmith,
i'm afraid the next time i can check the messages will be february.

Happy New Year to all.

Jon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked up the new car on 1st March from Brindley Kia on the Penn road, Wolverhampton.
So far, i can't fault them.

Have only done 70miles so far, and quite pleased with it.

The roads are not too good at the moment, and it gets a bit twitchy on the ridges, but this is probably due to the 17in wheels/tyres.

I'm not too keen on the new plasticky smell it has at the moment, but time i hope time will clear this.

Jon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohhh..
forgot to add, the seat belt warning bleep is very annoying when you remove the belt to reverse/park.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Glad your liking the pro, can't fault mine - absolutely love it, nearly 34k miles fault free for me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts