Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently purchased a 2008 pro ceed sport in silver, so far my only gripe is fuel consumption. Although after today I might have a explanation. The car is fantastic. Comfortable well built. Recently I fitted rear parking sensors with no real problem, then I started my mid life crises and started fitting a iberdesign razzor kit.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome, what fuel consumption are you getting? Loads complain about the return compared to what was specified.
Would live to hear more about the kit progress, pictures would be amazing.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the moment I avg 45 at 70mph on a brim test I got 44mpg, I had a Volvo s60d5 before and I'd get 50mpg on the same weekly run, I'm disappointed with claims of mpg as to actual mpg. The tyre fitters told me the tracking was out wich could cost me 15%.
As for razzor, the bumpers are on. The front grill is in, she goes in for spray and side skirt and rear spoiler fiting next week, at the moment I don't know how to upload pics. I'm not gonna fit the Xl kit yet. Although I've got the arch extensions

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Sounds like it's going to look great, think I know the kit you mean but never seen the arch extension.
Pictures are uploaded via a host site. I use photobucket copying and pasting the IMG link.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts