Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all do any of you guys and girls have soul related private plates.

Their is one soul owner by me who's plate basically reads MI SOUL (I won't put exact plate on a forum but in sure you can work it out) very jelouse , this got me thinking however about other options the soul part is easy and readily available on 05 & 55 plates along with the older plate style.
The problem I'm having is coming up with the first part. The only option I can think of is AR55 OUL
but I think that's a bit off to have on your car!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i have a personal plate on mine now..... if you think of one - just remember that you have to inform the relevant credit companies and your insurance on the plate change and they usually charge you £35 each to spend a few seconds updating the details.... so factor in that extra £70 if you do.

I thought of mine about a year ago..... then when it came to buy it i search through thousands of alternatives to make sure i had the right one...... and gradually whittled it right back to that very first idea!!....lol.

I did look at Soul related plates, but the companies are pretty clever on the number meanings now and charge accordingly.... and i wanted my plate to refer to me and not just the car.... i want the plate to live on past my Soul - so to speak.

Also i did search on my " ideal and money no object plate"... and it is available this year on a new reg, but i couldnt put a new reg on my 2 year old soul - so had to decline that one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yer I know what you mean on the perfect plate mine was available on the 55 plates but the DVLA auctioned off the possibilities they all went for about 60K.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i thought my plate was perfect for me until i visited Anchorman.....then having seen how particular he is about his car i felt really guilty but got it anyway.....lol my plate is G5 OCD.

·
Registered
43 Posts
not a private plate as such, but have just ordered a 5 inch decal of the grim reaper to go before my soul hunter, was hubbys choice after i pointed out we shouldnt have a chrome letter r in front of soul hunter

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I've seen 2 I'd love on mine, not mega expensive either, just never have it spare .

PR 05 EED
PR 08 EED

I've seen a Red R in front of a Soul badge before :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well Choco-Shake, I think that plate may be mine, and I am surprised Tempest did not realize as he has a picture of my car. (although it has been a while)Do you see this car in Bognor, and if the "Mi Soul" is a bit 'twisted', then it is mine. Got the plates whilst waiting the 3 months for the car to be delivered, the best £250 spent, other than the sport tubes down the sides.

Tony xx

·
Registered
27 Posts
WooHooo! Just found the one I want, 5 OULAnyone got a spare 22K,

·
Registered
3 Posts
wow - thats a lot of money

I remember seeing this a few years ago on a number plate website www.carreg.co.uk

Unfortunately they no longer have this showing but I know it was at least half of what it is now. They say private number plates are a great investment so think this may prove just that !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hahaha I like this one they have though

NO05OUL (no soul)

http://www.carreg.co.uk/number_plates/search/NO05_OUL

wonder how much that one would fetch !!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Tony. Yes it was your plate. I didn't want to put the actual plate on an open forum as a matter of manors if you know what I mean.

£250. Now that's a steal. Now I'm gutted.

What do you mean by sport tubes down the side.. Are they the same as the tube step things? If its ok I will have to stop and have a look at then some time when the cars about in Bognor. I like the idea on them. Can I ask what you paid for them?

Russ

1 - 20 of 42 Posts