Kia Owners Club Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
(Every forum on the interweb is populated by more unhappy peoplethan satisfied customers thuis its not just Kia owners.) I agree 100% paul, tobe honest my wife is planning to change her car last year and i recommend the kia ceed,but my experience with with dealers and kia is not very good, don't get me wrong kia car's are pretty good.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Leeds
Cannot really comment on how good Kia dealers are since other than buying the car I have not had to use their services yet. The purchase experience wasvery good after being treated like a slug by several VW andToyotadealers, though the first one was just bad luck but they were consistent at least. Hyundai and Skoda dealers were OK and Fordwere up to their normal average standard.

All manufacturers have good and bad dealers, had a BMW Mini and the handover was so mentally traumatic I have never been anywhere near the dealer since. The alternative dealer was poor, told me if I did not collect my car when it was ready they would not gaurantee its safety and they never sorted the problems anyway. Third dealer I triedhas been really good for 5 years now, bought the 118Dfrom them when I swapped the Miniand I was treated exceptionaly well by the sales staff as well. Their premises are really rubish, god knows what BMW think when they visitbut they open a new site next week, hope they maintain their good service.

I will use the dealer I bought the Ceed from when its due for its first service but if they mess me about the Ford dealer I used for 12 years with good satisfactionhas a Kia franchise in a town not too far away and I would try them.

Why dealers do their utmost to upset people is beyond me, its always easier to loose customers than get new ones, especially in these difficult times.

As an aside there are 5 Kias on our small street plus several other cars purchased from the Kia dealer in town thus they must be doing something right. One couple has 2 Kias, the wife is on her 2nd Picanto, the husband on his 3rd Sedona and they seen very happy having spoken to them before we bought our Ceed.

Paul

21 - 22 of 22 Posts