Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To whoever runs this site/forum,
Is there any plan to add a photo upload function, as it would be great to see other members cars etc?

Some of the other "budget" clubs/forums i have been a member of allowed a link to pic's hosted online at sites such as "flickr" etc. This could be a good low cost option for you.

Please let us know.

All the best.........jamie.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi,
Thanks for the message.

The good news is that you can host pictures on somewhere like Flickr and have them displayed on this site using the
button on the reply or new message form.

This will pop us a window and allow you to paste the http address of your picture in and have it displayed here.

I am also trying to integrate uploading within the forum to save you having to use places like flickr - I'll let you know when this is sorted!

thanks
Dan

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan said:
Hi,
Thanks for the message.

The good news is that you can host pictures on somewhere like Flickr and have them displayed on this site using the
button on the reply or new message form.

This will pop us a window and allow you to paste the http address of your picture in and have it displayed here.

I am also trying to integrate uploading within the forum to save you having to use places like flickr - I'll let you know when this is sorted!

thanks
Dan

Hi Dan, thanks for your quick reply to my query.

I have tried posting a picture using a link to my flickr account, but when i click on the "insert image" icon i get a new message......this time telling me i dont have "sufficient permissions"

to use this function.

Any helpmuch appreciated.

jamie
Edited by: goldfish66

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, i've got it sussed now. I hadn't made enough posts to allow me to post pictures

·
Registered
75 Posts
thanks for the update - I still can't find the setting that restricts it to the number of posts!

We live and learn...

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks anyway Dan,
No worries, i've come across this problem before on other forums.

jamie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts