Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I got my EV6 at last.... :giggle:but does anybody know if you can search the NAV by post code? I can't find it anywhere. It is going to take an age to get through all the settings and menus but driving the car is an experience I am trying to enjoy, I say trying because I am able to write this question because SWMBO has taken the car! I think a race for the keys may have begun!!
Anyway, Post Code entry, any tips?
Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi All, I got my EV6 at last.... :giggle:but does anybody know if you can search the NAV by post code? I can't find it anywhere. It is going to take an age to get through all the settings and menus but driving the car is an experience I am trying to enjoy, I say trying because I am able to write this question because SWMBO has taken the car! I think a race for the keys may have begun!!
Thanks
Well on the Niro you enter postcode in the town/postcode - see picture

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks
From the main menu screen it’s

navigation - search - and then just type in the postcode - hit ok

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thanks
Use the Kia Connect app then once you found the address send it to the car

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies, yes it is as Richie said, although the way it responds it not like anything I have experienced before.
And here is a newbie idiot moment
Tesco Podpoint charging. Why not, followed the instructions and off I went happy the car was charging :giggle: and it free, :cool:
Returned, and it is still charging, happy me. Now pod point and car are locked! charger instructions are simple, unplug car to stop charging. oops!:oops: how?

2 minutes later give or take a blind panic moment I opened the UVO App and stopped the charge simple, but if you don't know you don't know!
Still 12 miles of free electrons, every little helps.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the replies, yes it is as Richie said, although the way it responds it not like anything I have experienced before.
And here is a newbie idiot moment
Tesco Podpoint charging. Why not, followed the instructions and off I went happy the car was charging :giggle: and it free, :cool:
Returned, and it is still charging, happy me. Now pod point and car are locked! charger instructions are simple, unplug car to stop charging. oops!:oops: how?

2 minutes later give or take a blind panic moment I opened the UVO App and stopped the charge simple, but if you don't know you don't know!
Still 12 miles of free electrons, every little helps.
I don’t use the app.
I just press the unlock button twice and the charge cable comes out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.