Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Only been on this forum few days now since I have
ordered a new sportage but have noticed one thing. Theres not a section
for anyone who's totally happy and delighted with their Kia, there must
be millions as they seem to have posts interspersed within all the
problem posts which makes for confusing reading.

regards

TP

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yup,I'm happy with my Carens.
Two years old, 52000 on clock and driving like a dream.

Good dealer - couple of minor probs quickly resolved.
One major - the jolly old EGR but that now seems to have been sorted.

Cheers

Gary

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't tell anyone, but I am quite happy with my Venga even though it is a 1.4 Eco. The only problem I have had is that I thought the Salesman in the car shop could have ironed his shirt a bit better.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I agree with you, but visit and read any car forum and it will put you off buying that make as it seems like a sea of problems.

The thing you have to remember, as with any forum for any make of car is that the majority of people write to share their problems and troubleshoot.

Just like Trip Advisor is awash with negative comments - those that are happy are satisfied don't feel the need to go online and vent their spleen!

PS. Only had the Ceed a week but I am a very happy Kia owner

Edited by: micman

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'd say I'm mostly happy with my Rio. Still enjoy driving it. 60,000 miles in the last 18 months and no break downs, no major problems. It smokes more than it should and no one can seem to solve that. Also, fuel economy is not amazing. But still get a silly grin on my face when I put my foot down...

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,210 Posts
Bought my then 3yr old Rio 1.3 Le+ 3yrs ago from main dealer Drayton motors for 3K. Its mileage was only 6400. Bargain! 3yrs later and its covered 54000 problem free miles. It's had new tyres, 2 rear shockers, 1 rear wheel bearing, cam and drive belts, and new front pads and discs as maintainance items. Spares are very cheap if you don't source from Kia. 42-46 mpg however I drive it and cheap insurance too.
I'm a very happy punter and will run it for a few years yet I think.
Phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts