Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped my Kia Stinger off at my local Kia dealership in Stockton on the 28th June. It is 2 years old and the Ad Blue pipe in the engine was leaking, this absorbed into the lagging and stuck to the engine. The guys there told me it was not safe to drive. They didn’t / don’t have a courtesy car for me. I have to call on the 6th July to see if they can give me a hire car. They told me the pipe replacement will arrive by the end of August at the latest. I work, have kids, this is having a huge impact for me. Kia have been very polite just not helpful. Does anyone have any advice?

·
Super Moderator
9,472 Posts
Not much you can do. Other than keep pushing for a car. Kia are not liable for supplying a replacement car during warranty repairs. Covered in warranty T/C.
It is down to dealers having any & their good will.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I dropped my Kia Stinger off at my local Kia dealership in Stockton on the 28th June. It is 2 years old and the Ad Blue pipe in the engine was leaking, this absorbed into the lagging and stuck to the engine. The guys there told me it was not safe to drive. They didn’t / don’t have a courtesy car for me. I have to call on the 6th July to see if they can give me a hire car. They told me the pipe replacement will arrive by the end of August at the latest. I work, have kids, this is having a huge impact for me. Kia have been very polite just not helpful. Does anyone have any advice?
A handful of people have had this on the UK Facebook group too with the Ad Blue pipe leaking. All had a roughly 3 month wait for the part to come in and were provided a car. Keep on pushing. The car is undriveable and you need a car. They will sort you out I'm sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.