Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So thought I had better tell you that yesterday I had my new Venga delivered and my old Red one is now gone.. latest one is a 16 plate and she is mint and has a few toys the old one didn't and only 20k on the clock.. everything is done on it regarding the servicing side with 4 dealer stamps and its obviously got a new ticket on it and even 2 new front tyres [ YES !!! ] lol ..so this morning ..

I have just changed the pollen filter on her... looked on eblag and they were from around 拢6 and upwards.. looked on the parts place just down the road from me [half mile ] got my favourite Blueprint part for 拢4.91p.. Kerching !!! so if you have a motor parts direct near you check out their prices first.. Happy days.. 馃槃

Home - Motor Parts Direct

Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
Congratulations on a new car, is it a red one? Or is the colour a big secret? (I won't tell anyone else, scouts honour). ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations on a new car, is it a red one? Or is the colour a big secret? (I won't tell anyone else, scouts honour). ;)
Bet you bleedin will 馃槃 Its Planet blue.. and a lot tidier than may last one.. has them folding mirrors and winkers on them as well instead of on the wing.. drives real nice and no clutch judder or tappy engine on this one is a bonus to.. sorry to say the Red one had been abused by the last owner and the company that sold it [Renault Liverpool ] boo hiss didnt truthfully discribe it when they put it on line for sale.. the company I bought the Blue one off here in Cardiff get excellent rep online and I can tell you they go all out to get everything right to the costumers satisfaction and they are only around 4 miles from me..

Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
Sounds nice, I sure you will be driving along with and even bigger smile... (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
A few hours ago our oldest boy delivered us some shopping so got a few pics.. he is no David bailey but you get the general idea I am sure.. didn't realise I had left the sticker on the rear screen that the garage put on lol now that's gone..

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
And just realised that S.T.M.B.O is in the pic of the rear.. she's famous.. 馃槃

Registered
I Looked my pollen filter on my 2016 Venga 3 auto 19867 miles with full Kia service history. it is an easy job with only two philps screws in the glove box to remove. looked like it had never been replaced in any of the three services. it was black and dirty blocked with dust. I replaced it with a blueprint filter. tip when you replace the screws
in the glove box rap some tape on the screwdriver to hold the screw in place.easy refit

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I Looked my pollen filter on my 2016 Venga 3 auto 19867 miles with full Kia service history. it is an easy job with only two philps screws in the glove box to remove. looked like it had never been replaced in any of the three services. it was black and dirty blocked with dust. I replaced it with a blueprint filter. tip when you replace the screws
in the glove box rap some tape on the screwdriver to hold the screw in place.easy refit
Never replaced the screws on all 3 of my cars.. the tray clicks into place and stays there..if you feel its necessary then by all means do so but I didnt see the point.. (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts