Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kia ceed 2010 automatic diesel does anybody know where I can get oil feed pipe assembly for my gearbox thanks
2B399076-40F3-4154-8231-B68AAC12D5F6.jpeg
2B399076-40F3-4154-8231-B68AAC12D5F6.jpeg

Super Moderator
Hi & welcome.
Moved to ceed section.

Registered
Part No 4526423430

New one from Korea.
I have ordered Parts from Korea for my Neighbours old Hyundai Accent. Turned up fairly quickly.

You could try Kia. Sometimes they are reasonable for Parts

Or a used one from a Breakers or Ebay
You are unlikely to find what you need listed so find someone breaking an Auto and ask for the Part.
There are Part Finding Services (Google 'Used Car Parts') where you enter what you need and Breakers that have it contact you with a Price.
Breakerlink, etc

Registered
Part No 4526423430

New one from Korea.
I have ordered Parts from Korea for my Neighbours old Hyundai Accent. Turned up fairly quickly.

You could try Kia. Sometimes they are reasonable for Parts

Or a used one from a Breakers or Ebay
You are unlikely to find what you need listed so find someone breaking an Auto and ask for the Part.
There are Part Finding Services (Google 'Used Car Parts') where you enter what you need and Breakers that have it contact you with a Price.
Breakerlink, etc
Would concur with EBAY have ordered several parts from ebay sellers over the years and all been good, also try these Micksgarage.com | The Largest Online Range Of Car Parts, Car Accessories, Roof Racks, Tools, Car Care, Outdoors, Travel And Much, Much More! | MicksGarage
we use them over here and they have tons of stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts