Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
please bear in mind guys this is the wifes car so 18 inch wheels are not an option

i will however have the stock 16's painted

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
yeah, i was actually warning you not to bother with the 18s.....they look good but its a big trade off in ride quality on rough roads. Roads by me arent good and the interior is already rattling and vibrating at 10k miles.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi , have 18" wheels on the Soul Tempest diesel and the ride is not to bad at all and it makes it look good with the black/alloy wheels ,I have no rattles and the roads where I live are terrible with potholes you could hide a machine gun post in. I don't think I have driven the one with smaller wheels but test drove a Samba before I bought the Tempest and I am not sure what size wheels that had on it. I have nothing to compare mine against but my other car has very hard suspension so maybe I am more used to a hard ride. My wife now drives the Soul more than I do and she had a Citroen before which had very soft suspension and she has not complained about the ride,bearing in mind that she complains about everything else it can only be ok on the Soul.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
so my car rides worse than the rest, is slower than the rest, the paint falls off easier and it rattles more!!!....... i really screwed up buying this one didnt i!.....think my dealer is gonna get a list to work thru at the first service..........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts