1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
300 Posts
I think 4 spec looks good on the outside myself especially from the side compared to the GT.
I've watched that many videos I can identify between them straight away.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have on order the 4 spec in experience green as above.
Although I plan to gloss black wrap the roof, mirrors and probably the chrome, so it will end up looking much more like a GT-S.
I didn’t see any value in the other things that the GT-S gave me over the 4.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have on order the 4 spec in experience green as above.
Although I plan to gloss black wrap the roof, mirrors and probably the chrome, so it will end up looking much more like a GT-S.
I didn’t see any value in the other things that the GT-S gave me over the 4.
Yeah I've ordered a 4 spec too. £2000 for auto opening boot, electric operated front car seats and ventilated front seats. That appeared to be the only difference.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah I've ordered a 4 spec too. £2000 for auto opening boot, electric operated front car seats and ventilated front seats. That appeared to be the only difference.
The seat material & look is a bit different too and there's the flat bottomed steering wheel and some minor internal & external style differences (pedals are different for example). Alloys are also different.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not a great photos, but here’s a 4 spec in Experience Green
View attachment 14294
The 4 spec I ordered comes with a sunroof and black rails… this image doesn’t look to have either so not likely a 4 spec image - but it’s close with the correct alloys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts