Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m picking up my brand new flame blue proceed gt shooting brake on Wednesday and can’t wait!loved the car on the test drive!as I’m like a kid at Xmas would love to see other owners pictures of they’re gts 😃😃😃

·
Registered
82 Posts
Cheers! I still have the stock wheels, fitted with winter tyres so come November, it's just a case of swapping the wheels over!
I think the problem with the stock wheels is that they optically look really small and the proportion seems really off. With the ones you've fitted it looks so much bigger being the same size.

hold your Michael Scott references lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Oh, those are the same wheels that i ordered for my winter ones i think. First time seeing them on a car. Look way better than i thought.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh, those are the same wheels that i ordered for my winter ones i think. First time seeing them on a car. Look way better than i thought.
They are called Kia 18" Alloy Wheel Danyank Bicolor in case you aren't sure.
They are much easier to clean than the originals, and only £140 each!

·
Registered
184 Posts
So cheap! Are these all genuine parts?

Lol the sparewheel is 240GBP :D
Absolutely! Remember to factor in the price of TPMS sensors if you intend to have 2 sets of tyres and wheels for summer and winter use, which cost me £252.60 over a year ago! I've attached a close-up picture of the wheel with a number stamped on it which may be of some use to you!
Automotive tire Automotive design Rim Hubcap Personal luxury car

·
Registered
82 Posts
Absolutely! Remember to factor in the price of TPMS sensors if you intend to have 2 sets of tyres and wheels for summer and winter use, which cost me £252.60 over a year ago! I've attached a close-up picture of the wheel with a number stamped on it which may be of some use to you!
View attachment 11819
ah, this suspiciously adds up to the price lol, could be the sensors accounting for the price diff.

Thanks anyway :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
FYI on my offer from the dealer, these wheels were approx 1k eur and sensors were an additional 250. Tires on top of that and the set was 2k approx.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts