Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Had my soul for 2 weeks now and loving it.

Just wondering what your best and worst feature of the car is and one thing you would add if you could.

best - iphone connection/bluetooth

worst - don't have one yet !!!

add - heated seats at the moment with all this cold weather.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Best feature is the looks......its beautiful.
worst feature by far is the reversing cam......its only a matter of time before i hit something at night.....we dont have street lights round here so there is no extra illumination to help.

would like reversing sensors.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Yes the looks/style it's different. worst the net for the boot I still cannot fit the thing to make any sense out of it

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
are you sure you aint got them already?...... i am sure my dealer said they were standard on the Soul 2s.... they should come on automatically with the heated rear window.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
when i ordered my car i wanted a soul2 crdi as it seemed the pick of the bunch..... i only upgraded to the tempest cos they couldnt get me one...... maybe it was a good thing after all.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
When we looked at the Soul the Tempest seemed to have all the extras apart from the sunshine roof and the flashing lights,did not want either of those anyway. The latest one has the hands free phone kit which I have had to put in myself ,it would have been nice to have it in from new but no great problem. The sound system is the same as the Burner apart from the flashing lights and every other extra on all the other models is in there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Best = Rear parking aids (camera & sensors). Camera on My11 is brilliant, had lines as a guide and not had any problems in the dark.

Worst = Parcel Shelf, doesnt come up with boot lid, if i forget to put it back its really annoying seeing it in the rear view.

Add = Upgraded sound system/heated seats

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ooooo...cannot wait to post my Best & Worse hopefully after next Thur

Dee

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks Lisa......Its seems after alot of phone call making by meand unhappy remarks made between me and the sales guy we have got there at last

Only 8 days to go till "Thing" arrives (Yay)

·
Registered
276 Posts
I blamed the dealer Dee but Kia UK are at fault - had all sorts of excuses from them.

Did have a call from C/S at the dealership and was told the sales exec. should have rung me every week - he didn't - which was the only thing he had to do - typical car salesman, got yr sig. - then not care.

Had another call from C/S and had the chance of getting the exec. reported to the sales manager - I didn't. Hopefully, if the dealership is a good one, you'll have the same chance.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The dealer has not helped themselves in this problem with getting this car as without me having to call i wouldn'tof known nothing and Kia UK i didn't find helpful either- I think this will be my worse part of the Soul. Already asked Motability if i can take it to another Kia dealer for service as i do not want to deal with them once we get the car next thur.
Not sure if working in the motor industry don't help as you are told of what your customer expects of you.....Well thats what Mercedes-Benz like to plant into us Service Advisors lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ok.....
Good part - Ipod socket & Bluetooth

Bad part - Not one yet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts