Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 picanto gt line s with the 1.2 na engine. Done some mods to it including a custom exhaust, lowered and a few cosmetic bits. But wondering if anyone has fitted an aftermarket intake system to any of the 2017+ cars. I've seen K&N do an air filter but looking to go down the cold air intake route. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
Kia Piccanto "Shadow"
11 Posts
I have a 2018 picanto gt line s with the 1.2 na engine. Done some mods to it including a custom exhaust, lowered and a few cosmetic bits. But wondering if anyone has fitted an aftermarket intake system to any of the 2017+ cars. I've seen K&N do an air filter but looking to go down the cold air intake route. Thanks in advance.
You do know that you are voiding the warranty?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I didn't think there was a K&N for this Picanto in the 1.25L? ... they didn't do one for the Turbo the last time I looked :(

Part number? ... (Not seen a specific cold air intake for this car and aftermarket ones look awful).

@Gunners100 yes we do.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't think there was a K&N for this Picanto in the 1.25L? ... they didn't do one for the Turbo the last time I looked :(

Part number? ... (Not seen a specific cold air intake for this car and aftermarket ones look awful).

@Gunners100 yes we do.
Yeah on K&N's website they do a direct replacement filter for the 1.25. It's just a strange sort of air filter system so wondering if anyone has swapped it out.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yea, looks like they do now have a filter for the 1.25L (round one) ... didn't have one when I had my 1.25L, so can't comment.

Not sure why they still don't have a Tutrbo one, maybe due the the even stanger configuration of the filter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts