Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
I just put mine in my trouser pocket. Only had one call in the last 7 years and only made one outgoing call.
Me also, after first turning on Bluetooth phone data and hotspot. Works fine from the trouser pocket connected by bluetooth and wifi.

Reactions: Phil in Wales

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
As my phone is an analogue flip up Doro and it doesn't get switched on that often and only when I go out.. I dont need anything for it to sit in other than my coat pocket.. :D the trouser pocket comment made me..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Personally I picked up a generic suction cup phone holder from Argos a few years back and stuck it to the small window on the drivers side. It's easy to see and access if needed, my Venga doesn't have Bluetooth.
Then I simply route a wire over from the centre to charge my phone on long drives. Not pretty but it works.

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
Daughter used to have a small "magnetic phone holder" to hold her i-phone on the dash for sat nav on previous Picanto. Worked a treat for under £10.
Stuck mount to dash & there is a 2nd part (thin W) that either sticks to back of phone (or even better to a case) Got it from Amazon. (other sources will be available)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.