Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased 3 Kias from Phoenix Kia in Linwood near Paisley 2 new Ceeds and a used Rio diesel and I have had great deals with the salesman Callum Stewart who now is the sales manager. Their service dept has always been a pleasure to deal with, also not forgetting their parts dept who have got me my parts/accessories very quickly.
Five stars for this dealer

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it for a service or are you having problems with it.

Oh I just read in another post its a power steering problem. Hope you get it sorted quickly.
Edited by: davy

·
Registered
37 Posts
I second this for Peonix Kia in Linwood. Put my car in for a service and asked them to look at a couple of problems. Tecnically it is out of warranty as the previous owner didnt keep the SH up to date but replaced rear drop links and fixed the petrol opening cap no problems.

Even got a nice wee picanto for the day. Think Im going to be recommending the Picanto to the missus as she is looking for a new car.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh Davro they are one of the best dealers I have dealt with. A really nice bunch of guys from sales, service to parts dept. Very helpful and always pleased to see you even when your not buying anything and are just in for a wee look about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts