Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just picked up a kia sportage 2020 gtline s this is the third sportage weve had noticed today that the petrol filler flap not the cap inside does not close fully it locks but does not sit flush with the rest of the bodywork if I push it it does move in but comes straight out again it locks ok but its bugging me now is there any adjustment for this
Cheers all

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Hi just picked up a kia sportage 2020 gtline s this is the third sportage weve had noticed today that the petrol filler flap not the cap inside does not close fully it locks but does not sit flush with the rest of the bodywork if I push it it does move in but comes straight out again it locks ok but its bugging me now is there any adjustment for this
Cheers all
I vaguely remember somebody else having the same problem and it was sorted by the dealer under the warranty, but it doesn't seem to be very common.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
606 Posts
I had the same problem, it was sorted under warranty a few weeks ago. As I recall it necessitated taking off the wheel so I imagine they sorted it from the underside.

·
Registered
121 Posts
We have the same issue. It's a bit hit and miss if it clicks in properly and then it doesn't quite sit flush with the bodywork. I'll get it sorted next time I take the car in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.