Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Xceed 3 for 4 weeks it's 20 months old with 5600 miles on the clock in near perfect condition. I have only 1 issue with the car I noticed last week that the filler cover will not always lock when you lock the car or when you drive off. The cover is not flush with the body work so the locking rod will not go in the hole in the cover. Can you adjust the cover to sit flush so the locking mechanism will work. Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
Kia Xceed
18 Posts
I've had my Xceed 3 for 4 weeks it's 20 months old with 5600 miles on the clock in near perfect condition. I have only 1 issue with the car I noticed last week that the filler cover will not always lock when you lock the car or when you drive off. The cover is not flush with the body work so the locking rod will not go in the hole in the cover. Can you adjust the cover to sit flush so the locking mechanism will work. Thanks for any advice
I had a problem with the cover not fitting flush as well. Took it to the dealer here in Castleford and they fixed it. They said there was a service bulletin from Kia regarding this issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.