Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you Soul Owners done anything interesting to give our American owners a run for their money?. The American market seems to have much more scope for available accessories. Has anybody in the UK been a bit creative and come up with something different to tell us about and show us?....or are we all too conservative to mess with our cars?.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My wife drove into the back of a stationary car and put a 2" crack in the Soul's front bumper. That's the only accessory we have!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could you use it as an excuse to put a big dragon decal over the body and have part of it cover the crack???......lol.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have side tubes, chrome pack, gloss black eyeliners, and personalized plates that relate to the Soul. I also have fitted extended mud flaps, thanks for the idea Tempest, and the paint is protected with Venture Shield on the front end, the rest has Glare paint sealant. The only other thing I may get done, is getting the front windows tinted down to the legal limit, they wont be as dark as the rears, but it will lessen the contrast between the front and back.

Tony

·
Registered
26 Posts
Theres a back bumper on EBay for £70... item number 370271900218. Don't know if this is a fair price or not but it seams reasonable...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Have it plastic welded and filled, some motorcycle mags list welders (for fairings etc). You could then have it painted to match the body colour.

·
Registered
18 Posts
im having the stripe done (for the second time
) to the wifes 2 tomorrow have also had the windows tinted
will post pictures when it is done

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i believe there is a new Soul individual coming out called the echo......it has the stripes too.....in a contrasting colour to whatever the body colour is you choose.

·
Registered
18 Posts
tempest said:
i believe there is a new Soul individual coming out called the echo......it has the stripes too.....in a contrasting colour to whatever the body colour is you choose.

if what i read is correct they will be releasing new modelSoul's every year with slight variations?
the wife wants the stripe down the centre of the car but when the dealer tried to put it on it all went wrong apparently
so they took it off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts