Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps,

I travelled over 100 miles to the coast and back today and guess how many I seen - none. Either people around here haven't heard of it or haven't been told how good they are. I'm not spreading the word - I'll be unique comeNov.
Edited by: Taffy 49

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Don't see any for weeks then three come along at once.
This has happened twice the last time I had not seen a soul for about a week or so then I went to the supermarket and three were parked side by side all shakers. I parked at the side of them but they were all gone when I came out after shopping and I have not seen them since.I know that there is one red soul 2 somewhere around because my son has seen it but I have not.I know when I called in to see about the service I was told that there was a waiting list for them,maybe soon there will be all over the place like as my grandmother used to say like horse muck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I haven't seen any other Souls at all in North Devon. Only saw two during a 700 mile tour over the last two weeks - London/Yeovil/Bristol and saw one in the carpark at Paignton Zoo on monday. Not exactly common are they.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i saw one sidling past my Tempest in B&Q last sunday....he then parked miles away from mine.....obviously didnt want a chat!.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I think that only the privilaged people should be allowed to have a Soul,we don't want everybody to have one !
Why should loads of people have the pleasure of driving something different with style that is not like all the other cars on the road,mind you there must be some really funny people around because I saw the new Juke yesterday and anybody who buys that car , well !!!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had a look at a Juke, the outside may have a quirky appeal for some,the back looks like a Megane and the front a disformed Porche. Inside it is a total waste of space. The Soul has got no competion with this Nissan.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I was really hoping to like the Juke, i applaud weird car design and being different for differents sake. But the Juke just dosent sit right on the road. Its a shame because as the cars name rhymes with Puke, it will become a laughing stock once the car journos get started. Just hope it dosent reflect on all the crossovers.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Tempest , puke was a better description of the Vauxhall Insigna SRi oil burner that I drove. The Juke has got a bit of a panning in the Auto Express who were less than happy with it,they gave the Soul as the direct competion to it.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i imagined the juke was a bit more expensive than the soul. I will have a search for the comparison - should be interesting

·
Registered
26 Posts
Funnily enough Ive only ever saw about 6 Souls on the road since I got mine inJanuary.
On holiday I spotted onein Hanoi,one in Saigon and one coming out of the Kia dealers where I bought mine. And guess wher I saw the other two?

Parked more or less outside my front door and I live in a fairly rural village in Northumberland. They were both parked outside the Dentists Surgery 50 yards from where my house. And one of them was identical to mine!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
When we first got ours - we played the usual game with the kids of winning a prize for spotting another Soul........they soon got fed up of not spotting one in several hundered miles and often an entire journey!!!!. My youngest lad then started showing his sneaky intelligent side with fake spottings........little git!!!!.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts