Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
7,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Since 2009, Viking Paul of Viking Kia has offered all Kia Owners Club members a host of parts at cost price and other parts discounted, (plus delivery of course).

I have spoken with Paul today, and he is still happy to continue this service to Club members, however due to time constraints, he cannot visit the site as often as he would like to answer your enquiries.

He now suggests anyone wanting a quote for parts either E-Mail him or speak to his parts team who can quote you instantly and are aware there are Club members discounts.

Contact details are:-

[email protected]
Tel(02380) 473773 then option 3 for Parts Team

Please don't forget to mention you are a Member of the Kia Owners Club so they can offer the discount.

Paul

Edited by: Uvox2

·
Registered
483 Posts
Give them ring or email Paul direct. I got a very prompt response a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just got a set of front brake pads and a set of front brake discs for my 2007 Picanto from GSF for £40 delivered with their discount code. Fitted today and all is good, owned the car from new and the original pads and discs have been good for 62,000 miles. Dont think you will get cheape than £40 delivered for these consumables.

·
Registered
973 Posts
PowerToSurprise said:
Just got a set of front brake pads and a set of front brake discs for my 2007 Picanto from GSF for £40 delivered with their discount code. Fitted today and all is good, owned the car from new and the original pads and discs have been good for 62,000 miles. Dont think you will get cheape than £40 delivered for these consumables.
That's a good deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not bad. What brand were they?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts