Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Soul sport
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some months ago some mindless t**t🤬🤬🤬opened their door into my wheel arch and rear wing,many people might not have noticed it but I knew it was there and once seen never forgotten and I was reluctant to get it repaired after hearing some horror stories of repairs but some weeks ago a man will a van showed lots of photos of his work on facebook so I thought I’d give it a go and get a quote,we’ll all I can say is fear not …….and I wonder why I didn’t get it done sooner,a perfect repair in under half an hour after arriving £70 but well worth it to me ,so if anybody was thinking about getting a dent repaired ,find the right person they can do fantastic work.NOT MINE but one done earlier

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the process. When we lived in France our French trash car was even more trashed in a violent hail storm, hail stones the size of eggs. Car ended up with probably close on 1,000 small dents covering every surface. Instead of writing it off the insurance company called in such an expert. When I got the car back there were just 2 dents left that he couldn't get behind to fix. Anyone who masters this dark art will never be short of work, a brilliant process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.