Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we dont have a garage section i thought i would post up some pics of my Carnival.

<DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">2.9 Vgt in Manual with Leather pack producing 178bhp.

First upgrade was the Chromed Front Bar that i had specially made together with the 90mm Oval side pipes with anti slip spots, and Chromed Mirror Trims

<DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">

<DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
<DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Then i fitted my PowerBox and K&N Filter bringing it upto 230bhp and fitted LED side indicators,

<DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Chrome Door Handles to break up the black.

Next was the Front Bumper Protector to give it a mean look together with 6000K HID upgrade to all the lights including the fogs. I also fitted the Ultra Bright LED side light bulb.

<DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Then i did a few things together...Tinted the windows and fitted window visors, installed a Parrot and a set of wireless parking aids together witha rear chromed bumper bar.
Then i changed out the Oval side pipes to the two tone running boards

<DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Changed over the front JVC unit for the Kenwood 7200.

Whilst installing the Front Kenwood also installed two rear headrest DVD players, all 3 units can play different discs if required or any combo.

Also fitted the Kenwood CCD-2000 rear camera.

<DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; : transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Taff

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes customising interior , looks great Taff and I expect that shifts too :/ what is the 0-60 down to with that amount of horses ? I bet it's like a train now

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the proof is in the pudding.......
There is a member on this forum[Mininut] who tried it on his Sedona....from his feedback he is well chuffed...there is a thread on him towing on holliday..

Also a Ceed owner in Portugal has just taken delivery of one.....

I have not tried the 0-60 time but it pulls away in 2nd gear like a train and we go straight to 5th as the torque allows for driving up to and pulling away from junctions and roundabouts in 5th so easy.

Even on my Auto 03 Sedona it is such a powerplant, it leaves boy racers at the lights wondering whats up !!!

Taff

·
Registered
399 Posts
davy said:
Oh Taff someone on here said they tuning boxes dont work

Hi Davy, Paddywagon - I cancategorically declare "that I was supplied with a tuning box kit by Paddywagon everything included - AND IT DOES WORK!"
I was not easily convinced about these things, but bit the bullet and fitted one, GREAT, especially for the xtra torque when towing the big van. Oh, did West Coast to East Coast to South West and back up again to Anglesey, Tuning box on Programe '5' Sedona returned just under 55MPG ON THE TRIP, AND FILL UP TO BRIM!! Oh @ 65 mph on Cruise.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Oh I know they work great. It was just a guy on here that said different. Who will remain anunemus... anonymus... anoyingmouse ..... eh a secret

1 - 9 of 9 Posts