Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a pacanto zapp. I not 100% sure if they did a ac version if so and you have one could you send me pic of the centre console. I thinking of giving my picanto zapp a upgrade just not sure what the centre console looks like

Super Moderator
Hi & Welcome.

TBH. The cost of upgrading to A/C would be quite a lot due to the parts required, Compressor, pipework etc. Even if it was something that was a option. Given that this was a special edition. They tend to only come in one level.

Registered
Santa Fe auto Sorento auto gone. Picanto & i10
You may be lucky and get a late one working OK. You will need to contact a breaker whilst they have a complete car before breaking so that you can get the system complete. Usually they keep the pumps and most of the other parts get crushed. My brother in law traded his 2010 with air con in on the Kia scrappage scheme for a new Kia as he got more for it than standard trade in. It was totally immaculate and only 50000 on the clock. Really to good to scrap, but DVLA shows it was.

Registered
ProCeed GT (JD, 3 Door)
Seriously, retro fitting air-con will be a massive job, and will most likely cost more than an 11 year Picanto is even worth

Why is it not possible to simply buy a car with air-con?

Also, if you want to see any interior photos of a Picanto with air-con, just go on Autotrader and find a model with air-con, and then look at the intior photos

1 - 9 of 9 Posts