Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been having an intermittent fault with my car ever since I got it, been to kia a few times regarding this and not been resolved. They had changed spark plugs also the knock sensor.

The engine sputters under heavy load at top end, so today visited an independent garage and had the car diagnosed.

Got a fault code P0111, been advised to change the intake air temperature sensor however can't find any online.

Can anyone help with this please?

·
Registered
2015 Kia Cee'd GT (Facelift)
8 Posts
Been having an intermittent fault with my car ever since I got it, been to kia a few times regarding this and not been resolved. They had changed spark plugs also the knock sensor.

The engine sputters under heavy load at top end, so today visited an independent garage and had the car diagnosed.

Got a fault code P0111, been advised to change the intake air temperature sensor however can't find any online.

Can anyone help with this please?
Hmm I've had a look myself and can't see a separate air intake temp sensor, sometimes these are incorporated into the MAP sensor. Maybe have a go at changing the MAP sensor? They're relatively cheap and dead easy to change, part number 39300-84400. Could also try cleaning your existing one first, they can get covered in oil.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have already have the new map sensor, maybe I need to give it a clean, see if that helps, thanks for the advise 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts