Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
As I am new to this forum can anyone help me with this question ?

I have just brought a Kia ceed 1.6 gs diesel . I am very pleased with this car and the way it runs, but my the problem I have is that it didn't come with an owners manual and I am scratching my head with the settings on the dashboard. The dealer I brought it from said he would get me another, but I am not so sure that he will. If he can't, is their anywhere I can get one ?

Regards Dan 55

·
Registered
94 Posts
Keep chasing the dealer to make sure he gets one. I think they could be purchased as a spare part from a Kia parts dealer.

In the meantime let use know what model year you have I am sure there are owners here that can help.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dan. What particular settings are you having problems with?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
Thank you both for your replies, I have finally got a handbook from the dealers and judgeing by the thickness I shall have some reading to do. Again thanks for your help.

Dan 55

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can get a workshop manual, such as 'Haynes' for a Kia ceed gs, 2007 1.6 diesel

·
Registered
61 Posts
Have a look through ebay.co.uk and also the usa version of ebay. I got one for a Kia Rio, cost about £5.00p including postage. I am sure you will find one on there for your model, just keep on looking.
All the best,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts