Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could have swore I ordered my new Picanto in black!!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is what a true sports car should look like, sound like and go like. I am a huge Ferrari fan but give me a Lambo any time. Had a big smile on my face all day

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes drakey, a friend of a friend popped by work and took me for a spin, thought it was a bit too much to ask for a drive myself, but it brightened my day. Have also a few years back had a go in a Diablo on a test track and touched 165 mph in the damp. We were meant to go to Bruntingthorpe but the venue got changed, if we had we would have been able to touch the magic 200 mph

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guest of Renault F1 team at Silverstone test 2006, seated in the car behind is Heikki Kovalainen, got some great shots of both cars and Fernando Alonso

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Nice close up of double World Champ Alonso about to leave garage, noise is incredible but music to my ears

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As a lifelong Ferrari fan a few pics from a memorable trip in 2005 to the hallowed Ferrari factory in Maranello. Including unprecedented access to the F1 workshops, something even 95% of their own workforce never get to see

The wife holding £55,000 worth

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Wow, that steering wheels just imense - so much to think about whilst driving at stupid fast speeds.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts