Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on people!!!....the newbie has shown us how its done..... lets start a gallery. More pics

Edited by: tempest

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I like it Tempest. That's one braw motor.
Eh dont you have any roads round your way yet or is it just grass tracks. Up north we have the hard black stuff to drive on

Edited by: davy

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roads are rubbish round here.... now you know why i complain about cow pooh sticking to the car all the time. Push further out into wales and the roads really open up and are great to drive on. We get all the motorcyclists coming round to see how hard they can push before they take the skin off their arses.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Tempest, how hard are those bars to fit?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just so you know - they are not for standing on..... they are decoration only. They do serve a very useful other purpose tho, they protect the lower sides and rear arches from stones been flicked up and chipping.... and come the day when you dont see that low down post in the car park - they will be a damn site more fun to replace than having the door and sill gouges put right. (the Souls high window line seems to cause quite a few parking errors)...........and yes - the bars look great..... initially i wasnt too sure, but when i see a Tempest now without them, they look as tho something is missing. And i think the Stainless steel and black finish suits the Tempest colour scheme beautifully.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice. Arent they great looking cars?... i never get tired of admiring mine. Nice rear bumper protector too. I got it in clear - but yours has more coverage. Prefer your door handle design too.... and for your next challenge - try keeping it clean!!!..... the Titanium paint is beautiful when clean - but an absolute dirt magnet due to the cars shape.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Mines already dirty & Ive had it less than a week .

I got you PM , but couldn't reply as Its says your indox is full

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheers for that, i will clean it out.

Turns out you are only allowed a maximum of 5 posts in your box at any one time.....lol
Edited by: tempest

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice looking cars !! The more I look the more I luv
would be an ideal car for a huge back seat to boot audio build which I will be starting at end of this year in a kia because no one choices them which I thinks wrong so I will be showing them how it's done ! And now the soul is my no 1 car on list !! Second is rio third is sportage ..... Etc etc

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Go on the USA site. Lots of Soul on there with boom boxes in place of the polystyrene boot filler.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Seen them on there, there tiny compared my thinking but thanks for heads up :)
I'm thinking more like 4x 18" in a ported box facing fwd running 5,000w rms . Or 12 x 12" sub in ported box in back facing up !

Looking to get full open door hair tricks from bass

·
Registered
276 Posts

Here's Lucy out of the snow at last.

Amazing day today, while in work, a black "2" was parked 3 doors away. Then while out on business another black "2" with stripes passed and on the way home, I looked in the mirror at a set of lights and a "Shaker" was behind me and followed me to within a mile - 3 in one day.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts