Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I had an issue with my Kia Soul, the ESC (ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL) WARNING Light, and the engine light are coming on intermittently (Amber) . I took it to Kia who said they had fixed it under warranty but this was a while back within last 18 months (due to covid). I am very worried because its is an existing issue that went for a while, but has come back in the past week. Is the car safe to drive? It isn't on all the time! I am asking the 2 garages who worked on the car, for copies of the invoices they produced over the warranty period. I really am not engine savvy, I'm concerned it was a job that wasn't done correctly. Any suggestion will be gratefully received 馃槩

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your response, I have a feeling there is something wrong with the electrics on the car. I've had a sensor issue with the accelerator which was in the warrenty period (this expired in July 21). The garage said they had replaced the sensor, but looking at the invoice they didn't do that at all. Its so worrying I feel duped 馃槩

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.