Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some one wacked my soul this week.slight scratch to body work...replacement rear bumper' mud flap and plastic wheel archer liner.cost to fix and labour....650 pounds.not bad thought it would be well over a grand.other driver admitted liability and he came off far worse.toyota avensis....gouge marks from centre pillar back...and ripped off rear bumper,which lay in the street.after releasing a few explletives i reattached his bumper......any way.....kia soul graet bumpers that do the job fine.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Glad you got him and liability is all sorted. Hope you reattached his bumper via his head.......

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks tempest,must say my insurers have been brilliant thus far.and no he was over 75 years of age....so i think my words were apt enough.the only thing i will say is that its my third incident in two years with drivers of a certain age where i have been stationary or parked up.the first resulted in my car being written off and me pushed into oncoming traffic on the a1.four passenges in his car were carted off by ambulance for whip lash injuries..and he ended up being given a choice of a driving course or fine.it later transpired he gave up his liscence.....as i suspect with this latest incident,it would of resullted in the same if the police had been involved

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
With my previous brand new Fiat - i was sat in it in parked up in tescos car park and an old guy just drove into the side of it....... when i jumped out to have a shout - his wife jumped out and had a go at me..... she said and i quote " dont you dare shout at him - he is still upset from his crash yesterday!!......."

·
Registered
309 Posts
tempest said:
With my previous brand new Fiat - i was sat in it in parked up in tescos car park and an old guy just drove into the side of it....... when i jumped out to have a shout - his wife jumped out and had a go at me..... she said and i quote " dont you dare shout at him - he is still upset from his crash yesterday!!......."

Thats classic

My friend came across a guy who had come off his motor bike , as he helped the guy back onto his feet , when he was attacked by a woman who had come out the house opposite , It was the bike riders wife & she thought he hadknocked him off , but the guy lost it himselfon some ice outsidethe house . Its a dangerous world we live in .

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx for the comiserations andanicdotes,made me feel much better.car booked in 2 weeks time for remodelling.
excellant service from the insurer...liverpool victoria....er is that spam

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ah man....what muppets. Hope it get fixed soon.
Dee

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes tempest,dont mind the wait at all.to be honest wasnt looking forward to driving one of the hire cars,really enjoy my soul

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it was saab dealership in welyn garden city in herts who were nominated to do repair by my insurers lv.kiaparts supplied...only one day late,so in the end all turned out well.glad to have the car back in good nick.just have to get the carpets sorted now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts