Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi soul drivers

I have taken the plunge and ordered my first 'new' car. I have ordered the Soul 1 in silver would loved to have ordered the hunter but not enough pennies I am afraid.

Can you give me an idea of how long you all waited to take delivery as salesman seemed pretty vague. Better than empty promises.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. Didn't know they existed. I have what I think is a good deal part xing my a class and some extras I wanted

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
its luck of the draw on delivery, some have waited 5 months, others 10 days..... it depends on what car is on the boat and when it is due to dock.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
5 months was a worse case scenario... what spec model have you ordered? and have you asked for anything special to be fitted?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi. Don't know if I should be more technical I ordered the soul 1 petrol light silver. Nothing that needs fitting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Tempest, no-one I know drives a kia yet alone a soul. knowing your neighbours are pleased with theirs reassures me. no-one I know drives a kia and I think they allthink I might have gone a bit mad. Hubby died recently and I think they all think I have flipped.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thats exactly the same with me my wife died recently and my kids thought the same thing bought a
Kia out of the blue and in blue - and I am mighty glad I did - I love it to bits have a Soul 2 11 model 11 months old - I thought I would see how it goes and if I like will probably buy a new one later this year.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Sorry to hear about both your losses, and dont worry about buying the Soul - they are a bit different and great little cars, and will serve you well.
Edited by: tempest

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was the hunter I would have liked but not enough pennies. 5 weeks sounds great. Fingers crossed xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts