Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry petrol LOL. As we don't really drive long distance's we I didn't really see the point in getting an oil burner LOL, plus the fact I don't want to wait until January to get the car LOL.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ask them about free insurance I got it for a week when i bought my new RIO gave me time to change over,my new insurance worked out 40 quid cheaper than my previous car (Mazda 2)

·
Registered
30 Posts
We too have ordered a white Rio3 1.4 19/9/11 aware that cos a new model likely to have a bit of a wait. However we have now been told that due to a delay caused by demand for the 1 diesel we won't take delivery until Jan 12!
I would be keen to know if this is our garage spinning a line of if this is the case nationwide? Are you def getting yours so soon?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I do not think the garage is spinning you a story. I ordered a Rio 1 diesel in white on launch day and still have no clear idea of when delivery will be. The best information my dealer can give me is that I might get car in December.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Riotrio said:
We too have ordered a white Rio3 1.4 19/9/11 aware that cos a new model likely to have a bit of a wait. However we have now been told that due to a delay caused by demand for the 1 diesel we won't take delivery until Jan 12!
I would be keen to know if this is our garage spinning a line of if this is the case nationwide? Are you def getting yours so soon?

No supply probs for us. As promised by West End garage we took delivery of our 1.4 this morning.

Have you ordered the petrol 1.4 or the diesel 1.4? There is a wait for the 1.4 diesel until January.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
M4trundler said:
Looks nice, but you might want to cover up your reg plate in those pics...

Things like that dont bother at all, when I can look out of window and see loads of different plates. Fromexperiencemost cloned plates have not come from pics on the net.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts