Kia Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ceed GT line 1.5TGDI - Fusion Orange
468 Posts
But you have zero qualification to your claim. They may in fact have to wait 10 months for theirs, or not at all.

You’ve had to wait 5 months because of external conditions. If the supply side suddenly wakes up from its covid/war/2021-2 slumber that is just bad luck for you when you ordered.
Look what other brands are doing and the wait times they have…

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Update - after being told last week that build and delivery would be May, I have been contacted by the dealer today to say that Kia are no longer going to manufacture this car. I wonder what my options are?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Update - after being told last week that build and delivery would be May, I have been contacted by the dealer today to say that Kia are no longer going to manufacture this car. I wonder what my options are?
All diesel models are unavailable, I've been waiting for the GT Line S to come out but its been stopped I think it was down to a shortage of chip's. :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I very reluctantly abandoned Kia today and ordered a Toyota Corolla GR 1.8 hybrid. I’ve been with Kia for 12 years and really loved the specs and finish in the Ceed category. But my purchasing experience, let down, and disinformation in relation to my order of the 2022 Ceed has put me totally off the brand. When I phoned the dealer to let them know I was definitely not interested in other options they said that they are also disappointed in Kia centrally and the information / decisions they are making

·
Registered
19 Posts
I very reluctantly abandoned Kia today and ordered a Toyota Corolla GR 1.8 hybrid. I’ve been with Kia for 12 years and really loved the specs and finish in the Ceed category. But my purchasing experience, let down, and disinformation in relation to my order of the 2022 Ceed has put me totally off the brand. When I phoned the dealer to let them know I was definitely not interested in other options they said that they are also disappointed in Kia centrally and the information / decisions they are making
I very nearly went for a Corolla, the 1.2 not the hybrid. I doubt you will find it disappointing, they are really great cars and it was a dead heat between that and the Ceed which won due to slightly better numbers (I bought used) and PX values of my old car.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts