Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Optima SW Gt Line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member first post.

Recently picked up a 2017 sw gt line and purchased the liner and diy-ed it ( scissors) to be able still use the luggage rails. Also fitted a rubber mat as bumber protection for loading and sitting purposes.

Pretty happy with end result. Only been a few days though.

Loving the car, had for two weeks now and just about figured out all the buttons.

Have added some photos below.

Hood Grille Automotive lighting Triangle Rectangle
Car Hood Light Trunk Automotive design
Automotive parking light Grille Hood Automotive lighting Bumper
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Car Bumper
Hood Wood Bumper Grille Material property
Grille Hood Musical instrument accessory Grey Mesh
Hood Car Automotive tire Grille Automotive lighting
Car Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Website I purchased from

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member first post.

Recently picked up a 2017 sw gt line and purchased the liner and diy-ed it ( scissors) to be able still use the luggage rails. Also fitted a rubber mat as bumber protection for loading and sitting purposes.

Pretty happy with end result. Only been a few days though.

Loving the car, had for two weeks now and just about figured out all the buttons.

Have added some photos below.

View attachment 11886 View attachment 11887 View attachment 11888 View attachment 11889 View attachment 11890 View attachment 11891 View attachment 11892 View attachment 11893

Website I purchased from
Can I ask you please,under the boot floor on your optima where the spare wheel should be,does your optima have a large round plastic looks like an electrical motor item where the spare wheel is normally sat and do you know what the item is please,just purchased an identical car as yours,thanking you in anticipacation

1 - 5 of 5 Posts