Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
another Newbie joins the ranks,I am starting down the unknown path to being a Soul Man,
we are hoping to collect our Chocolate Shaker this week and have been browsing all you allready owners chat and enjoying the banter.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Toptops! Hi and welcome from a fellow chocolate shaker owner. All I can do is commend you on your choice. Where about you from? I see a few vanillas around but chocolate varieties seem to be a little thinner on the ground. What plate is it on?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to choc-0-shake,

thanks for the contact, it's on a 60 plate,and was reg'd in september 2010. I think we will call her CoCo ! and she will be residing in Kidderminster .

how do you get on with the low profiles ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yer I'm fine with the low profiles and the ride. I drive a vauxhall astra sportive van for work that runs on 17's with spots suspension and fairly hard bucket seats so I find it quite a comfy ride in the soul. I do notice the avensis estate I drive feels so much like im at sea now when I drive it.Mine is also a 60 plate. Registered Nov 2010. Have you seen the meet that is planned for June or July.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts