Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
New to this site today and read some of the comments regarding problems and warranty issues, which is a bit disturbing.

I had to replace an astra and looked far and wide before deciding to go for the Ceed, I bought a 2 month old LS model with 1475miles on it.

The warranty attracted me to it plus the MPG of the diesel seeing as I am covering 30k a year, comfort was also important and it really knocked quite a few cars considering I am tall, the astra was a pain with limited leg room.

Can you guys answer a few questions as I haven't taken delivery of it yet, I was told that it has cruise control as standard, but it is not listed in the catalogue.

Can the radio from the sport model with blue tooth be fitted as a straight replacement without any adjustments.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cruise Control is under "Specification" in the "convenience" section of the KIA Cee'd pamphlet, available for diesel LS and sport models

·
Registered
57 Posts
as far as i know the sterio is a straight swap, but if your doing this yourself your going to have to remove the entire centre consol as it is bolted to the car. i know, i replaced the standard sterio in my cee'd with a JVC aftermarket sterio myself, i left the standard speakers in as i think they do a good enough job as it is.

can anyone tell me if they are bose speakers or some unherd of company?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you go to Kia-forums.com there is a really good detail on the speakers and how to get them out, they are not as good quality as they seem.
Thanks for the information on the radio, I have a single din radio was yours the same as I can't get a plate to hold it in the dash?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts