Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading all these problems that owners are having, do you ever wonder if you bought the right car?
Has your confidence slipped a little, should you jon the AA?

Well I guess that's the nature of a forum like this, we're only going to read about problems.

On the positive side ---I've owned my Sedona for 4 months and I'm still very pleased with it! (even if I've had a fewthings to iron out). Let's hope I can still say that in 4 years time

·
Registered
14 Posts
registeron some other makes forums mate and they are all the same, people only post when trouble happens so finding the same thing on here is common....dont you think?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Coolerboy,
How right you are, the other thing to note is that when problems do arise you need to be positive with your dealer.
I see a very broad picture, from different car assemblers dealerships.
People seem to forget, nine times out of ten it's the way the problem is diagnosed in the first instance, that gives rise to problems.
THIS IS THE ROUTE
(1)Master Technician, he's done all the manufacturers training courses.
(2)Technician, he gets by by asking the Master technician, or he sometimes thinks he knows.
(3)Mechanic, he does the fitting jobs, and asks the technician, who if the Master Technician isn't around takes an educated guess.
OR worse still the mechanic does what he likes.
There are some really good guys out there, but they are thin on the ground and are worked to death, for not much money.
There are more incentives being offered by various trade body's for people to be proud of what they do, this trade is always being hammered for the wrong reasons

1 - 3 of 3 Posts