Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I have a problem with my drivers side electric window switch, it won't work...
?

Local Stealer Sorry dealer... has quoted me £179 + vat to replace, what a rip off
, i have tried my local breakersfor a replacement to no avail, so ithought i would ask all my freinds on here for some advice
any ideas it is an absolute pain driving round not being able to open the drivers side window.

·
Registered
662 Posts
your local dealer can only quote you the rrp as given to him by KIA he does not make up the prices or make your car faulty in any way. here's hopeing that the second hand switch has not come out of a 100k car and is weeks away from failing!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK guys i have managed to get one from Gary (as mentioned above) very nice man, very reasonable, should have it tomorrow (Saturday)
Viking Paul, it is because of the RRP that makes us use second hand parts, if you actually look at whatyou are getting, then at £179 +yes, it is a rip off, and they should be riddiculed for it,

Kia, in my opinion, do not make very reliable cars, so cannot argue that they do not sell many parts so have to make themexpensive,

and don't get me started on Dealerships...?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Lesmac007 said:
OK guys i have managed to get one from Gary (as mentioned above) very nice man, very reasonable, should have it tomorrow (Saturday)
Viking Paul, it is because of the RRP that makes us use second hand parts, if you actually look at whatyou are getting, then at £179 +yes, it is a rip off, and they should be riddiculed for it,

Kia, in my opinion, do not make very reliable cars, so cannot argue that they do not sell many parts so have to make themexpensive,

and don't get me started on Dealerships...?
I use Gary quite a lot . He breaks Sedona's and is very knowledgable about them. His parts are always good and not pricey. He's always worth a call when after parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts