Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only washed it 3 days ago & have only done less than 20 miles on main roads. Not even ventured onto any of the local lanes that are a bit muddy..

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

Registered
ProCeed GT (JD, 3 Door)
Need a more hydrophobic sealant on there, stops the water/dirt from even sticking to it in the first place

I did 50 odd miles through the Peak District this weekend, got home and barely any muck on it

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has the diamondbrite ceramic coating which is retreated with the conditioner. It does wash off quite easy with pressure washer.
Just seems at the moment its really sticky muck..

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's a Nucky? :)
I wondered how long before that was picked up...

I could say. (warning does have some adult content)

But I'll hold my hand up & it's actually a spelling mistake 馃お 馃ぃ

Registered
White cars have always been bad news and that was a well-known fact in the motor trade 60-70 years ago. Back then, one could buy a car in white paint at no extra cost whereas any other colour in metallic attracted a premium. Dealers couldn't get rid of them to the general car-buying public!

In this 21st century, with fabulous, new paint techniques and a large spectrum of whites across the manufacturers' model ranges, it has replaced silver for the must-have, materialistic, motoring fashionistas. I've owned many, many cars in a full spectrum of colours.......except white - never had one, never wanted one and never will have one!

Registered
2020 Kia E-Niro 4
Of all the cars I've had, black and white were the worst, Blue isn't too bad also red, the best previous to my Mercedes was a copper coloured Cavalier, but I think silver has to be the best for not showing dirt and dust too much.

Registered
Sportage 4 T-gdi
It's just that time of year and it keeps the kosovan car washers busy...

• Haha
Reactions: ads and Indalo

Registered
Have to agree about black cars, a major PITA to keep clean, I owned one once but never again. Silver cars are supposedly one of the easier ones, probably why it's such a popular colour.

Registered
Sportgage 1.6 t-gdi AWD DCT GT line
I only had a silver car once, not one of the darker or more interesting shades, just plain silver, and the only reason it didn't look too bad dirty was because it never looked that good clean either. I've never had a silver since.

Registered
Do mudguards make a difference in keeping the Niro's clean? The OEM ones are small, but might make a difference.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts