Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was supposed to be picking up my new car tomorrow, had a phone call earlier to say it wont be here till next week now :-(

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!....and you dont want you new baby to get covered in all this nasty salt and gravel on our roads do you????.

Have you thought about any form of protection for the car from the wintery roads and grit etc?

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's really disappointing news. Sorry for you.

As others have said its worth the wait. That said I think only 24 hours notice is poor. Surely that information would be with the dealer earlier?

Hope it all works out.

·
Registered
336 Posts
How frustrating
I know just how you feel.

I ordered my Soul in March last year and was expecting to take delivery of it at the beginning of May, so you can imagine how peed off I was when I didn't get it until 17th June
Fingers crossed that you get yours next week, I was told it's worth waiting for and it's true

·
Registered
276 Posts
Think we've all suffered the same probs Mini, you'll enjoy it more when u get it......When I found out the car was in the dealers, I travelled 12 miles in the snow to pick it up..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
initials are R Soul just leaving now, had to wait , think the man we are dealing with is on lunch break til 2.30 see you all soon

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hes home, and i love him
, its been commented by friends that its a bit like a sawn off hummer, a mini land rover and a baby jeep, its not though, hes unique, my very own soul lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Be prepared to be questioned on it by admiring fans.....had mine 14 months now - me & wifey were out shopping last Sunday when we were approached by 2 fellas and asked me to tell them about it........happens all the time!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice to see you have a good choice in cars Mini did you p/x an old car ? if not did you get a good deal - bet the neighbours will be swapping their Fords for Souls now.

regards

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats on your new arrival you are going to enjoy the Soul, we got ours back in October and I'm still grinning when we go out for a drive, only been local not any long trips out yet but will be venturing down to Swansea sometime in the next month or so. Oh and as taffy says be prepared to be asked about the soul, I still love it when people come and ask about it.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Mine got called a "baby hummer" at work and i thought that cool...... then the guy that hates it shortened it to "bummer" and i wasnt overly impressed..... mind you, he drives an unwashed Mazda 2 so you shouldnt laugh at the afflicted.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts