Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since installing the November update, I’m not getting any trip info in the Kia Connect app. I know there are issues with this update, but I’ve not seen any mention of missing trip data in any of the threads. Anyone else having this problem?

·
Super Moderator
Niro 2020 HEV 4
7,499 Posts
Hi & Welcome.

Always helps to give car info. (y)
Have you tried the reset hole next to volume knob?
Often sim loses connection and just requires a reset. No info is lost in this reset.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s a 2019 Xceed. I‘ll try the reset in the morning and see what happens. Thanks for the quick response.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did the reset, but haven’t driven the car until today. The Kia Connect app is still not displaying the trip details. Surprisingly, the speed limit is now displayed correctly although it does completely disappear from the display at times, rather than displaying - - -. It seems to disappear when entering/exiting roundabouts and then re-appears straight away, but I’ve only driven it for 10 miles so not totally convinced of my observations. From previous threads, I’ve seen mention of the maps using the camera detecting the speed signs rather than from the map data to display the speed limit but not sure about this.

·
Registered
MY21 Stonic GT-Line S ISG MHEV iMT
417 Posts
I did the reset, but haven’t driven the car until today. The Kia Connect app is still not displaying the trip details. Surprisingly, the speed limit is now displayed correctly although it does completely disappear from the display at times, rather than displaying - - -. It seems to disappear when entering/exiting roundabouts and then re-appears straight away, but I’ve only driven it for 10 miles so not totally convinced of my observations. From previous threads, I’ve seen mention of the maps using the camera detecting the speed signs rather than from the map data to display the speed limit but not sure about this.
Speed limit info combines map and camera, if equipped

·
Registered
MY2020 Proceed GT Line S
2 Posts
Have the same problem with my 2020 Proceed. All ok before the update, which otherwise, works fine. And I have tried the pin reset.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts