Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just bought a Sedona L 2002 with video cassette player. I can get a great picture, but no sound. Can anyone help please?

·
Registered
702 Posts
keithwalker said:
Have just bought a Sedona L 2002 with video cassette player. I can get a great picture, but no sound. Can anyone help please?
Hi Keith and welcome. If you use the search function above and put no sound in quotes and pick threads as the option you will see lots of threads regarding the same problem although manuly with the DVD option, these can be had from EBay for around £80. The problem you have is ither theres no FM modulator(if they came with that option) or no headphones.

·
Registered
390 Posts
bruno1926 said:
keithwalker said:
Hi Keith and welcome. If you use the search function above and put no sound in quotes and pick threads as the option you will see lots of threads regarding the same problem although manuly with the DVD option, these can be had from EBay for around £80. The problem you have is ither theres no FM modulator(if they came with that option) or no headphones.
Hi and welcome...if the picture is of a small man with a bowler hat, cane and mustache then thats right there will be no sound and beware of the pianist coming up from the floor.
Thanks for that I have just paid £900 for car return and turbo blew on way home, A joke reply helped me ta.!Again welcome
Steve Gx Blackpool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts