Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
just aquired a Kia Sportage G line from Cazoo. No SD card. how do i find out which one i need to buy? no info in handbook. its a 67 plate
Nav is a standard fitting on GT Line, not an option, so you've already paid for it effectively. Ask them to provide it, or tell you whereabouts in the car they've hidden it, unless they informed you that it was missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Agree with above.
Carzoo need to supply one, especially if advertised with Sat Nav (which it will have been)

As these are not cheap, and ebay ones have been known to cause issues. So it needs a official one from Kia.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Not included in sale of car
Surely that depends on how the car was advertised. If Nav was included in the quoted spec then one can realistically expect the SD card to be present, even if possibly out of date. I don't think the OP has clarified that yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
That is poor customer care by Cazoo, they are no better than a local fly by night second hand car dealers. Lacking their help the best course of action would be to buy from a Kia dealership. Not cheap, but at least you are getting the right software for your car.

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Not included in sale of car

So their advertisement made no mention of Navigation?

SD card is a integral part of the navigation system.
So it's a bit like selling a car with no wheels. :eek:

If they will not provide one. Then I would use the 14 day return period and let them take it back..

67 plate GT Line
Clearly states Sat Nav Display
So in that case they have not supplied what was ordered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.